Be an agent of change on a team committed to achieving client-focused, mission-driven excellence. iglooHR is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer with an appetite for taking on new challenges.
Your work at iglooHR
As an iglooHR UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for developing intuitive and user friendly designs, wireframes, and technical interfaces to bring technical solutions to life. You will be driving adoptability and usability of the systems we develop, and will employ design techniques that always put the users perspective first in the solution.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Acting as the lead designer for a variety of projects
- Lead creation of clear web and digital experiences
- Work closely with internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length.
- Communicate with stakeholders and decision-makers in compelling ways using a variety of visual mediums.
Ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes and producing wireframes for user interfaces
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.