Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they use iglooHR successfully, and are continually driving business value from iglooHR.
You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use our product to solve them.
From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch iglooHR in their company.
Your work at iglooHR
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with a dedicated customer success processes.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on iglooHR methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
Ideal candidate should have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing customer success. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.